2014年4月17日星期四

Do not Stop Daydreaming about the Future Computer


I'm pretty sure that you will find my fearless imagination on future computers very impressvie.  And I really think the underlying factors which can be foretold as the science develops. I am far from a foreteller. But just like, many modern advanced communication medias had already shown up in science fictions before they are present in reality.

The mighty functions of computers have been very satisfactory. The current computers are good enough for us, perhaps. We might as well don't want them better.

But this concept is an obstacle for the long-term development of scientific technology, at the very least, the development of science fictions.

So we need to open our mind to daydream about what the future computers should look like.

Daydream about computers for the first time, we must be sort of humble and low-key. Just start with free access to the Internet, for which we have a free network software throughout the world.

All of a sudden, an annoying phone rang, when I answered it I found I was asked to pay for surfing the Internet.

The phone woke me up and brought me back to the reality. Up to now, we can only hope we can have a computer  with a good-looking appearance, good configuration, good and durable functions to fulfill what we need it to do at work and for entertainment at home.

As the technology improves, the development of computers have been so rapid and renewed for generations. Actually we don't need to daydream too much, because when you are figuring out details about your imagination, the thing in your mind might have been becoming a brand new product which is being made at factories.

Like the refreshed design of mainboard connector with a 10 times of its original data transmission speed, which was one of my imaginations, now it becomes true and you can find them right inside your computer box.


没有评论:

发表评论